Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Really nice work on this, Steve smile That hook is insanely catchy, and I love the progressions too. 7/4 is a time signature you don't see too often and you nailed it here. I barely noticed it wasn't 4/4 although it was obvious when I payed more attention.

Not a thing I'd change - thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Deryk! Always nice to hear from you. Glad you enjoyed this one. I think PG stood up to the challenge in creating this 7/4 effort. Thanks again!

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Excellent!!! Steve, what you have done with that time signature has made this one really shine! Everything here is of the highest caliber....vocals, musicianship, production etc! You have once again presented something that is in the upper echelon of music posted here! Oh and btw, this is a great song! Thanks, Torrey

Hey Torrey, thanks a lot! Love hearing from you. I really enjoy your work. Glad you like this one. Much appreciated!

Originally Posted By: musician17
This is superb. Everything: technical, musical and lyrical qualities are, to me, off the scale here. Exceptional achievement.

Thanks so much, musician17! Glad you like this one!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Such a sweet, inspiring listen!!! Could hum this all day!! In addition to a great song, all the technical stuff is great too!! Take care. Greg

Thanks, Greg! Appreciate your kind word. Hum away! Those words are music to any songwriter's ears! Thanks again!

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann