Originally Posted By: Noel96
Robert and Scott,

The lyrics and the style of the lyrics are incredibly rich with memorabilia of the 60s. This song is a very vivid journey into past times.

It's two enthusiastic thumbs up from me!

All the best,
Noel

Noel,
Thank you for those thumbs up!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Robert & Scott,

A very cool psych-rock sound and an excellent lyric to go with it.

A good cohesive sound to the backing. Good use of the drums and the organ. The vocal sits in a nice place (I thought some background vocals would suit this well).

Scott - some of your best work! I really like the little touch of wah (I think?) in there...

Scrobertology! continues...

Nice.

fj

Floyd,
OOh, good word that!
Thanks for the positives. I find working with anything more complicated than "generate track" on RT drums challenging... maybe I just got lucky here.
Totally agree that Scott ( with new amp, I think) nailed the solo and background tracks .

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Really well done guys - 1969 was certainly many moons before I came along, but I still got quite a few of the referenced and really liked the tune. The throttle on those guitars is fantastic! I love how much energy in behind this tune. Definitely can imagine this sounding unreal live.

Great work, and thanks for sharing smile

Deryk,
Its cool that you got some of the references and I`m happy the energy came through.
Thanks for commenting.

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Yeah, now you're talking!!

You guys do this style so well, and this is your best yet IMHO. Has the late 60's early 70's San Francisco vibe happening, and I loved that music, still do.

I was studying the song graphic, are those your albums? Recognized some of them. Surrealistic Pillow is one that I still have in my vinyl collection, listened to it many times.

Fun lyrics, I liked all the little song quotes in there.

Really good vocal, Robert, and Scott always comes up with great guitar parts.

Very much enjoyed, nice work you two!

Dave,

Not my albums, but I picked the picture `cos of that Airplane record. I had a darn good collection of all the psychedelic bands and foolishly never got around to bringing them to Canada when I left the UK in`75.
Thank you very much for those kind comments!

Robert