Being tired of typing in chord and lyrics, I bought SmartScore Song version.. I can se it does a decent job... The problem is BiaB. When I import the exported midi file in Biab, the chords become wrong, AS IF the correct chords, that Smart Score have read from the PDF score, are just overlooked.. BUT, when I export as XML, and import that to BiaB, the chords are correct.. What is NOT correct then, is the time signature.. The file I scanned today to test it was a plain 4/4 simple song and BiaB imported it as 2/4, so that mess up the correct chords also, by being correct in the BARS according to the score, but wrong to the notes, since the song been imported as 2/4 instead of 4/4...

So this become a lot of mess for me.. BiaB cannot import 2/4 midi songs, BUT when it is served a 4/4 song as XML, THEN it gives a 2/4.. What the heck????

So my question is; Is there a way to import Midi files with the CORRECT chords that obliviously IS there? Without BiaB try to reinterpret the chords?

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.