Quote:

So I then went to option of just finding any style I like, naming it, and saving as a style. But so far
I cant retrieve them in style searches.

If you made a new style, you can load it in using File | Load Style (F9). Or do a 'slow rebuild' of the StylePicker window. This adds third party / user styles (it takes longer to do that than it does to look for PG Music styles, which is why it is called a slow rebuild). After the slow rebuild, your user style should show up in the StylePicker. You should save the style in the bb\Styles folder. (The StylePicker is improved in 2019 with respect to User styles, in that you can edit the meta data (long style name, description, etc.) via the StyleMaker and that data will display in the StylePicker.)

Quote:
HOW DO I EDIT THIS NEW STYLE, ONLY TO PLAY AT THE
BARS I WANT?

In the Edit Settings for current bar dialog (access by clicking on a bar and pressing F5), under "Style Changes at this Bar", click either the .STY button (to open StylePicker), or the Open button (to load any style from disk). The style will start playing at that bar. Click on the bar that you want it to go back to the previous style on and change it back.

Quote:
I just added a style at say bar 100. IT seemed to
work, but the minute I tried to change the guitar to
a different real style, In the mixer, { didnt like the first one }

IT CHANGED THE GUITAR, AND SOUND FOR ALL THE PREVIOUS
STYLES, totally wrecking the whole song.

You can change the style as I described... this changes ALL instruments (RealTracks/Drums) at the same time, because a style is a collection of instruments. If you want to just change ONE instrument press either the RealTracks or RealDrums button in the F5 dialog. This allows you to change instruments on each individual track, while keeping the Style the same.

If you only want an instrument to play during certain bars, you can use the drop-down menus in the 'Instrument Changes at this bar' section to mute and then later in the song unmute an instrument. There is another way to mute instruments. In the Chord sheet window enter the chord symbol followed by a dot (this rests all instruments) followed by the first letter of the track(s) you want to exclude from the rest.

Andrew
PG Music Inc.