Ok, I have been using BB for just some few years, and I love it.. But lately I am more in to Karaoke production then ever before and I have som gigantic projects coming in..

I know most of u guys are using BB for backing track, witch should be basically the same... BUT, probably with out the LYRIC part..

A while ago I invested in SmartScore song edition, to make midi files or XML files from PDF scores.. This works badly with BB for 2 specific reasons;

1. SmartScore Song Edition can read both chords AND lyrics correctly from a good quality PDF score.. BUT BB overlook Chords in Midifiles, so correct chords in the Midifiles exported from SSSE does not matters.

2. Alternative 2 is XML files. BUT, XML files reads ONLY one channel, so hell of a job to splitt it to several channels..
This makes me almost regret I bought SmartScores at all...

So, I am looking for a DAW that would be perfect for what I want to produce.. NO NO NO, NOT RB please...I have tried it enough, I feel. And same frustration EVERY TIME...

I while ago I started trying Reaper. So far so good. But the limitation here is the lyric AND the chords, as far as I understand.. OR, Am i wrong here? Have not tried it that much yet...;)

I also purchased Reason a while ago, but because of the HUGE download, I have not get it downloaded yet, so I have no idea if that would serve me better?...;)

Any suggestions ?

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.