I just installed BB Build 619, but when the process got to the Plugins Dialog/Window, even though AAX 64-Bit was checked, there was NO "MB" file size listed on the right hand side. Major (UNNECESSARY) CONFUSION - did someone just forget to code the file size, or is there actually NO FILE ???

*** WHERE IS THE ABILITY TO UPLOAD A SCREEN CAPTURE HERE I MADE ???

I went ahead and completed the install, and then checked the AVID (Audio/Plugins) folder and the BB AAX Plugin seems to be the same one previously installed dated December 14, 2018.

Umh, WHY is ANY checkbox pre-checked when there is NOTHING to install? OMG-OMG... I feel like I have been transported to a dysfunctional Parallel Universe here ;-(

Over the years I have purchased many copies of BB plus extra styles, but hardly used the product(s). In fact, some years I did not even install the upgrades I purchased. The *ONLY* Reason I purchased BB 2019 was because of seeing the AAX Plugin being added to work with Pro Tools, and for this year to be "Thee Year" to finally do some serious music again. NOWHERE in the advertising was "Beta Test Version" mentioned, which is what this has turned out to be for far.

Sorry, but many years ago I released a (Non-Music Industry) software program with "ZERO DEFECTS" - not a single bug and not one tech support call because I followed the famous "ZERO DEFECTS" role model *BEFORE* selling it to Customers through rigorous and thorough "Beta Testing" IN ADVANCE. Apparently the World has changed ;-(

After installing BB Build 619, in spite of "Generating" a song, trying to drag some of the Icons to the tracks in Pro Tools doesn't work.

Ohhh... there is the AAX Plugin info at the bottom of the screen (v1.11.14) instead of at the logical top with other other stuff and LOTS of blank space still available. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Like with AVID, WAVES and others, does BB Tech Support have the capability to "Remote-In" to a Customer's computer?

If there is capability to upload Screen Captures, someone did a good job at hiding "BROWSE" (for file) and "UPLOAD" buttons.

-GrammySeeker

Last edited by GrammySeeker; 02/16/19 07:22 PM.