Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
What a cool, catchy, bouncing song. Personally, I wouldn't change anything or have any suggestions. I likes it the way it tis!

Now, that being said...

There is such a large part of me that would love to hear it one of two different ways
1st is possibly with the old time phonograph type of sound with a bit of crackle and all. It just lends itself to it. IF that was done and someone played this as a song from that period; I would bite hook, line, and sinker.

2nd would be, as mentioned, a backdrop to a movie. I would love to see people dancing, a band playing, and a crooner doing "his thing" on a stage. I would love to also hear the sounds of the crowds sitting at their tables, and the applause at the end.

Applause well deserved either way!

Hi Caaron,

Thanks for visiting!

You know, it never occurred to me to try creating a mix that had some old-time phonographic effects. That's quite an interesting thought. Next time I get Reaper out, I'll try some and see how it appeals.

The Big Band with Audience idea is also excellent. I'm not sure that I have the skills necessary to pull that one off, though! Small group ensembles are definitely where I feel most comfortable.

I appreciate your time to listen and to make some comments.

Thanks again,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024