Thanks guys for commenting.

I don't think most people would pay much attention to the lyrics to this or any song for that matter created by someone not well known. We do pay attention here on this site only because we are involved in the creation of songs.

The thought that it could be taken down and the composer punished for saying such a thing seem pretty draconian in today's world.

For internet sites that music is stored on such as soundcloud or youtube to consider taking down such a song would only happen if a substantial number of people complained. If the song was popular and being monetized they would be unlikely to take it down in any event.

I am seventy one and I get the idea there are a lot of older folks who come to this forum. I don't know what the average age is here but I am pretty sure it is considerably over twenty one...lol What is acceptable to older folks is generally more conservative I assume.

I personally do not want to make anyone feel uncomfortable due to lyrics I may write. Having said that, there is a long history of musicians composing songs that promote, reflect on, or protest all kinds of subject matter. I feel quite sure I would offend someone if I said "good morning" on the internet.

The subject matter for the lyrics were written at the suggestion of another musician friend of mine. The music was my attempt to create a metal style song which exist in BB but is not very often used. The idea was a combination of rock in the style of ZZ Top and Metal in the style of Ozzie Osbourne/ Black Sabbath. Black Sabbath is considered to be one of the originators of the metal style. They also sold seventy million records. Their lyrics are "disturbing"...lol

I am getting close to wanting to post the song here on the forum but perhaps I should redact the part in question.

Thanks,

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo