Eddie your writing about frustration with implied knowledge is right on brother! I have ranted on and on about that for years, not just here but to anybody who will listen concerning any software. This is exactly why I have said for 15 years on these forums the help files need to be rewritten. I stopped years ago doing it on a weekly basis because nobody from PGM ever responded much less done anything about it.

A shot is a punch like the intro to Spinning Wheel by Blood Sweat and Tears. The first bar is a series of shots in Biab parlance. Shots are also something that have never worked well because they don't include drums but that's another thread. Technically they do include drums but they're so weak it doesn't matter.

If you're using RB to generate Biab tracks then you should understand how the parent program works. It really is important to what you're trying to do with RB.

The thing about software is it's all easy once you learn it!

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.