to me it's very interesting how we as people can have such varied views of a simple sentence.

"The songs must be originals, no copyrighted or "cover" songs. You must have all of the rights to the songs.

you can pick that sentence apart and come up with several conclusions. As was said the first five words san only originals, but then the sentence also implies the need to have rights to the song. It also adds in the middle the concept of copyrights or covers neither of which applies to PD music.

So the sentence is pretty wide and not black and white, however or can be interpreted in more than one way.

But really the issue is not which way the sentence can be interpreted, but actually why does one's interpretation supersede another's? Why puff up one's chest and bark about right or wrong, about a viewpoint in regard to anything that actually is not that persons jurisdiction or area of responsibility.

Human reasoning is certainly interesting. Makes me shake my head sometimes.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.