Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Happened to quickly drop by the forum. Saw a new FJ tune (one of my favorite songwriters.....ever....anywhere) and had to stop for a listen and..........WOWOWOWOWOWOW do I love this!!!!! All experienced songwriters know how hard it is to write an emotionally upbeat song that doesn't sound trite or sappy. Well, THIS is how you do it!! FANTASTIC musically and lyrically, and the instrumental groove is PERFECT! The lyrics are sweet, but deep...the kind that bring a little tear to your eye when you hear a Diane Warren song at the end of a touching movie. With you Floyd, it is always hard to say your absolute best song, but it is for sure in my fave 5 or yours, and, at the moment, my favorite. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Take a bow!!! Take care. Greg

How could I not be pleased with a review like that! Thanks, Greg, for all of that!...

Originally Posted By: SpaceDog
Floyd,

I always look forward to your songs. This is a another great example of your artistry. Thanks for sharing.

SD

SD - thanks for stopping by...

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi Floyd very professional production here mix is incredible that's for sharing eric

Thanks, Eric!...

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Dang, I've spent all morning trying to throw together a song...how long does this throw together thing take?

Valentines Day makes it even more special but it stands by itself as a great love song.

It says it all w/o a hint of sappiness. That's a sweet spot -- literally and figuratively.

The pre-chorus' do everything that I've learned a pre-chorus should do...caused me to study the whole concept.

A wonderful floyd vocal, band, and mix ices the Valentine cake...oops smile

Wonderful!

J&B

Pre-chorus? What's a pre-chorus??? HA! smile The sweet spot - HA! again... now, there might be just a little sappiness... smile