I am 67 y/o, own 2 acoustic guitars, a set of diatonic harmonicas, several amplifiers and a recently purchased Suzuki SCX-64 chromatic harmonica . I have not played most of these instruments for around 27 years. I have finally realised that I am getting old... and that I might want to use some of my "spare" time to relearn the instruments. Last year I purchased the BIAB software and is way more than I will ever use but it is fun to "master". I am not into nor do I understand MIDI and other things that this program does.

Having said all that, I am trying to get a backing track of "The Shadow in your Smile" by John Mandell or Ella Fitzgerald to play with my harmonica. In the process of attempting this feat I did the following:

I clicked on "Style" then I clicked on "Choose Style From Song Title". I typed in "The Shadow of your Smile" and it gave me some information as far as "Artist", "Genre" and "Key". The software gives all this information but does not provide me with a button to DL "the" track.

I guess I am expecting too much from this machine ;-). Nevertheless, is there a website that I can DL the track. I did find sheet music on-line and backing tracks for similar songs but nothing I felt comfortable playing. At some point I guess I will figure out BIAB and will probably be able to compose the song myself.

Thanks in advance