Thanks Matt Finley. I am presently in the process of the "experimentation and tweaking" part. It is just that this is an overwhelming program to master. Hopefully I will get there sometime in this life.

My other point is that I actually do not have the sheet music but if that is the case than I will have to purchase or DL it from the web in order to enter the chords into BIAB.

When I said " nothing that I felt comfortable playing" I meant that since I have not played for many years I am just getting into reading music, signature, chords, tunes, etc. It is coming back to me, especially when I look back at some of my guitar lesson books which were hand written by my teacher back in ~1965-1969. I still have a good ear...(at least one) that should help me through. Anything I am doing now is all from memory. I did listen to some similar jazz tracks for "The Shadow of your Smile" but I was having a hard time joining in with the harmonica. I think I need to distinguish the place in the tracks where the intro ends.