I've heard of garlic enemas, they are probably very therapeutic for vampires, but never heard of Tabasco sauce ones. It must be a western / cowboy interpretation of original recipe.
The first mention of the enema in medical literature is in the Ancient Egyptian Ebers Papyrus (c. 1550 BCE). (I had to look that up) Now, "vampires" also go back way back... into Greek mythology.
The modern day, good old vampires, as we know them, are derived from Eastern Slavic folklore, around 17th century and most likely unorthodox method of garlic enemas - as a secondary "tool of choice" was introduced around that time. I believe it is safe to assume that both garlic and enemas where well established items and are of disposal to vampire hunters of that time.
Tabasco sauce enemas seem to have different use. Administered orally, it causes reaction of alertness and wakefulness. Having good imagination, one can only predict the outcome if administered otherwise. In analogy to garlic enemas, we can see, it goes back into the time of "expired copyrights" There are two hypothesis of origins of Tabasco sauce as we know it. One mentioning goes back to late 1840s another, a more accepted one to late 1860s. Tobasco Brand maintains the copyright....
So the big question stands, Is the use of Tabasco sauce enemas are a breach of copyright...a cover? Or one has to go to Tabasco, Mexico, pick own peppers and create that special magic sauce that only you, the original pepper picker know the secret formula to....?

P.S. Questions, questions...I think it is time to give this a rest and start doing some music. Perhaps about Tabasco Enemas? Have to consult with Don G. if that is a possibility.