The next morning they had put up a run - zipline tether - and a bowl of food along with his water bowl. He of course turned the food bowl over but at least he has one. smile The dog looks a lot happier not stuck in one spot. They're supposed to get a doghouse this weekend.

Scott, My eyes probably got big as saucers when I saw that leftover chicken. All I said while watching him scarf it down was, what do you feed him? She said purina - the chicken was a "special treat" til her husband got home with dog food. I was relieved he didn't choke.

I didn't say don't feed him leftover chicken. I had so much to try and get through to her, I didn't want to go too far. I think she was already feeling frustrated and scared. I didn't feel like it was a good idea to go any further than I already had. A person can only take in so much upsetting information at a time. I was concerned she might not hear me at all if she felt she totally lost face.

My husband and I were really happy to see that zip line tether up the next morning.

She knows I'm watching and if they don't follow through I'll report them. I hope I don't have to do that. I'll update.