Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
Originally Posted By: lambada
Just a quick question. I can't get any of my iZotope VSTs or VSTi's to load in BIAB. Likewise SampleTank 3. What am I missing or not doing that I should? I'm assuming others have done this little dance. I have JBridge from 2018, but I assumed we wouldn't need it anymore. I'm on the latest builds etc. Windows 10.

I have a few 64bit Izotpe (nectar) VST (2) dll plugs that WON'T load in Cubase (64bit). The VST3 versions however do, and i think BIAB cannot work with VST3 plugins, only the dll versions. Sampletank alas i abandoned a while ago since working with it was too complicated at times. As for jBbridge: I converted some old 32bit dll plugins to 64bit successfully; maybe that will get your iZotope stuff running?

I have 2019 RealBand and have reinstalled iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite. I tried using the dll files that are created in both the: C:/program files/steinberg/VSTplugins and C:/program files (x86)/steinberg/VSTplugins and none of them are able to load (I get the nessage: "dll is not a valid VST plugin!").

I then used jBridger and converted the original plugins to jBridge plugins (in their own separate directories) and when I tried to load them, I get the same result. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to get the plugins working? Please, any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Sincerely, Kevin.