Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Beautiful work Alan! I love this kind of stuff! You are an expert at hopping genres at doing it with excellence! Thanks, Torrey

Thank you so much, Torrey! As far as genre-hopping: Mt tastes in music have always been varied. I grew up on hardcore country and that is what I have played 95% of the to make a very good living. But when I got home, I'd often listen to a Tony Bennett, Lou Rawls, Peggy Lee or Robert Gullet album. I could be real happy listening to The Temptations, Sam Cook or The Beach Boys. I learned early there is very little bad music ... just the occasional poor performance of good music. There's a long story about all that ... too long to tell here. Maybe I'll eventually tell it on one of the other forums.

Anyway, thank you so much for the nice comments!

Alan

PS: On Wednesday of last week, I was only about 20 miles from your hometown as I traveled to West Plains and then Jefferson City.

Last edited by Al-David; 04/10/19 05:38 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops