Misha, Al-David, Dave, Floyd, Deryk, Bob, Cliff, Torrey. Kenny, HearToLearn, and Jim:

Thank you so much for stopping in. Glad this one worked for you all. I shared the link to the feedback with Dave Rice, and I know he’s equally appreciative of the kind words and the support.

Al-David: Dave is indeed quite the guy . . . this was our first time working together and I can’t say enough how magnanimous he was in tolerating my fiddling with his sweet tune. I’m hoping it’s just the start of additional collaborations.

Floyd and Jim: Yeah, that stop . . . well, I did do an alternative version with the fingerpicked guitar playing right through the stop. It sounded OK, but I preferred some degree of pause there (write it off to artistic choice). I didn’t think to try a hold instead . . . although I sometimes find the holds on a fingerpicked guitar track come off a bit loud and harsh, such that you need to fade them out a bit . . . I’d be a little worried about that . . . but if executed right, I agree it might make a subtle but important difference.

If I get the energy to revisit this one, it’s definitely worth giving it a try to see if it can soften it a bit. Nice ears, the both of you

Thanks all,

Deej