Thank you for your very helpful advice rayc. I must admit that sometimes I'm not entirely happy with how the vocals sound in my recordings, and I've struggled to understand the reason why.

I use the online LANDR automated mastering service to process my final WAV.
Even though I have a Zoom R16 recorder, I tend to use it just for recording vocals and adding my own instrumental tracks (ie. resonator guitar in this particular song), and then I import them individually as WAV files to my project. I like to use Audacity for mixing.

I use BIAB primarily as a songwriting tool, but sometimes I use some of the RealTracks or RealDrums in my recordings, in which case I import them individually (as WAVS) into the Audacity project, but strangely, it has never crossed my mind to interfere with their automatic reverb settings.

I do find that I need to reduce the bass frequency of my vocals in order to increase clarity and reduce booming, and I also add a touch of reverb, but other than that, I only adjust the volume or stereo placement of the RealTracks/RealDrums tracks until I'm happy that I've achieved the best overall balance.
Any tracks that I provide myself (eg. guitar), usually already have the required effects applied, so I usually only have to adjust the volume and stereo placement for those.
When I'm happy with the mix, I export it as a 16 bit WAV (leaving plenty of headroom), and then I pay to get it mastered using the online automated LANDR app.

The next time I'm working on a project, I will follow your suggestion that I should import dry RealTracks/RealDrums and vocals, and then apply the same type of reverb to everything that needs it.
Your advice is much appreciated as I'm always eager to learn and improve my recording/mixing skills.