Wow what an incredible group!!!

Noel: Thanks for the tips and link to video. I'm sure that as I hone my skills at music theory this will increase my skills at using ACW.

Charlie: You are my hero. I'm feeling that I may have to take you up on your generous offer? I worked on it today and just can't get the "feel" of what I played grrr. The best part of your offer was teaching me the process you use to accomplish the end result. I really need to learn more of how to identify what I'm hearing. Breaking audio down in Melodyne has helped me in other songs but this one I feel like a lost puppy. I will convert it to MP3 (currently a wav) then figure out how to pm.....haven't done that before.

John: I did know about the 3/4 to 4/4 not working without starting with the 4/4. I think my problem is identifying if I'm hearing 3/4 or 4/4?

I will read that section of the user manual, for sure! I read the manual once but it clicks better after you start using.

Yes I do know the chords. In fact ACW got many of the chords wrong but I wasn't concerned knowing I could correct them once in BIAB. I did try from scratch but the only way I can describe is I couldn't get the "feel". I'm certain that is just my slim understanding of theory and identifying time signature and tempo. I know it sounds silly but I've always been a feel guitar player.....not ever worrying about what was technically happening just working my licks to sound like I wanted. Does that sound weird?

Again thanks for all the ideas and generous offers. Any others extremely welcome. I'm learning.

Mike

Last edited by mbsmike; 04/10/19 02:19 PM.

Focusrite 2i2 2nd Gen
Windows 10 pro 1709 16299.125
Intel core i7 6700k CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz
16 gig memory
BIAB UltraPak version is 2023 (Latest)
Cubase pro 9