Wow, that is a lot of awesome feedback I got for this weird tune!

Rob,
Thank you for your support! I did not mean to be confusing, more like free flow of thought, but loved your comment!
---------------------------------------------
Ezekiel's Storm, Thank you for kind words! I am glad you mentioned ending. When I gave this to my wife, she said everything is cool except for ending... Well, at least I got you on my side on it smile
----------------------------------------------
Peter, Thank you for listening and super feedback! I am glad you found it interesting.
--------------------------------------------------
Ray, Thank you! Tom Waits has a special place in my heart. Honestly, I was not trying to copy-cat the master, at least not intentionally, but in some strange way I feel deep connection to his archaic methods smile
-------------------------------------------------
Dave, Thank you for taking time and processing this little craft. I am glad you liked it! Thank you for kind words and your feedback on sc. Gotto write some strange blues now and ask you to join smile
-------------------------------------------------
HearToLearn
smile Be careful, I might steal this wonderful basketness worth of delicious kilo-calories for the next trip to the warehouse....or eat it all alone with a flashlight, sending beams to natives of the world far below. Thank you! I liked your initial feedback very much!
---------------------------------------------------
FJ, Thank you for giving this time and wonderful feedback! You are too kind, it is far from art. More like an unusual insect trapping. I do not believe I can repeat this even if I really wanted smile Thank you on the mix comment. I know it has whole bunch of issues mainly because of Midi and Real Tracks marriage, but it is a learning process, which I feel never ends. And that is a good thing.
--------------------------------------------------
Torrey, thank you for extra nice feedback! A friend, who is a musician told me once that music has to make sense to you, the writer, people will find their own meaning(s). Interesting, that you said it in very similar way...Or you both read same books smile
-------------------------------
J&B, thank you for taking time and listening to this tune!! I got lucky on arrangement. I was able to grab it before it disappeared into abyss smile I know mix is not that good on this, that is probably why it was the last comment on your list... (joking), but believe me, I am trying. I often think of the points Bud shared. One day...
----------------------------------
Deryk, I am glad you found it entertaining! Thank you for listening and your feedback!
-----------------------------------
Kenny, Thanks man! Very nice feedback. I guess part of me is cynical smile
Jim, thank you for taking a closer look at this tune! I wrote most of it half awake, that is why it is a bit gibberish, but when I tried to sing it, it worked... so I just left it smile Sort of "found object" tune. Thank you for your kind feedback!
----------------------------------
Hans, Thank you for listening and your feedback here and on SC! On our previous conversation, this was recorded on Blue Yeti Pro.
Janne, Thank you for listening and very cool comments smile

Misha.