Re: <<< Or just join the moan. >>>

Inspiration can be anything from anywhere. Inspiration hides behind motivation. You just have to expose it.

Your post itself is full of lyrical snippets or song titles.

"I'm just coming up short"
" yearning for happiness"
"I may get annoyed at times, but I'm not unhappy."
"Don't get me wrong"

Yesterday I heard a joke about a 'country' song title - The title, " I kissed her on the lips and left her behind for you". As I read through your comment, "just join the moan" stuck with me in the back of my mind. Looking through the comments of the post, I came across a phrase and immediately an idea based on moaning (woe is me )appeared in my head of a humorous take of a hen pecked man's wife always nagging, fussing and carrying on - but she also was off key as she spoke - humorous in similar fashion to the play on words inspired by the joke I heard yesterday.

Honestly, a cartoon appeared in my head of a older, bald man standing in his cluttered music room surrounded by instruments with his wife standing before him clearly nagging - The cartoon caption came from Joanne Coopers comment post in one of her links - The musician is more upset and frustrated about his wife being off key than the nagging so he is phrasing Joanne's "I'll tune your vocals for a fiver ($5) to his wife to fix her pitch-- A catchy song title and inspiration for a humorous nagging/nagged song possibly.

We think by association. One can link any three random words and our brain will instantly create an image in our mind from an association it has to make. That's what it does. You can literally write 3/4 to a full page from nothing more than describing the image you brain created from three random words.

What image does your mind create from: tree, river, dress?

How about: Book, rock, sandals?

I look at lists a lot for song ideas because the brain will associate the different words into images and it's easy to rearrange the words into obvious links that can become song ideas, lyrics or a song title.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.