Okay guys, I got a response from Soundcloud. They do know about it and do try to contact or disable if they can. However they explained how it happens and I agree probably not a lot they can do. It's called RIP THE STREAM. I imagine this happens on any site out there probably even from Spotify. I sent an email also to Google, haven't heard back from them. So here's the official response.

SoundCloud Trust & Safety Team (SoundCloud)
Apr 23, 14:44 CEST
Hi there,

Thanks for writing to tell us about this service, we certainly share your concerns. I'll try explain why it is currently possible for these sites to exist (and why we are not able to shut down these sites) and how we hope to improve the security of content hosted with us at SoundCloud.

Websites, like the one you reported, are exploiting vulnerabilities which are inherent in this streaming technology, which allows them to rip the stream and provide it for download elsewhere. This means that they are not downloading the original file you have uploaded with us, but instead the streamed audio (which is 128 kbps). This is the downside to using a system which allows you to be heard by everyone, everywhere.

While we are doing all we can to improve this situation, there are a number of measures you may want to consider to prevent unauthorized downloads of your content. While we cannot guarantee that this will stop these sites from accessing your content without your permission, it will put you in the best position possible to prevent people from downloading content without your consent.

• If you have not done so already, disable downloads on your tracks. Like this: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003565708-Enabling-downloads-for-your-track

• Disable app playback, so that your track will not be playable outside of the SoundCloud platform and our own apps (i.e. the official SoundCloud iOS and Android apps).

There's more information on how to do this here: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003564608-Disabling-app-playback-for-your-track

As the website you reported is not hosted or controlled by us, we technically do not have any means to take it down. What we would normally do is try and contact the owner of such a website (if they provide any contact information) and/or the company hosting the website and request they shut down the service/website. That being said, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that the third party will comply with our request.

I hope this helps to provide further clarification.

Thanks again,

SoundCloud Trust & Safety Team
[u][/u]

Last edited by Belladonna; 04/23/19 05:00 AM.