My computer just deleted my feedback just as I was about to post it. Here goes a re-type of sorts:

Superb job on every level. It's hard to do justice to your song in mere words, but I'll try nevertheless :-)

a) Distinctive voice (if it came on on the radio, I'd recognise it out of a thousand);
b) PASSION (the way you sing, you put EVERYTHING into your song), and
c) expertise (because you know how to sing - just listen to those dynamics, people! - and craft a song and get to the point in it without doodling about like I, for one, do, so that everything you want to communicate DOES get communicated in the best possible way).

These three together make for an incredible combination, which I feel you use to go (with total success) straight for one's emotions - and that's what matters, right?

Beethoven himself once said: "to play a wrong note is excusable. To play without passion is unforgivable". You don't sing any wrong notes that I can hear :-) - but, even if you did, I wouldn't care less because your passion carries it all. I wish your songs were for sale because (although everyone that knows me knows just how hard up for cash I actually am) I'd sure buy them without a shadow of a doubt.

One last thing: as I've said before, I've heard some of your other songs on SoundCloud, too ... you have a talent for stating exactly what needs to be stated in a song, without waffle or "extra material", so to speak. You just get to the point and break hearts (in the best way!) in the process! I love that - and "If You Stay" is a prime example of this. I'm not even going to start discussing your masterful command of lyric writing - we'll be here all day, haha. So: superb job, once more ... I want to hear more and WILL listen to more of your creations on SoundCloud! You really have something genuinely special, and I don't believe in hiding lights under bushels, so to speak :-) - so it's a BRAVO from me :-)

Last edited by musician17; 04/25/19 08:52 PM.