Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Stefan ...

I, too, have been absent for most of the past few months for the same reasons as you. I can fully fully empathize with your situation. First, Di and I wish the very best for Maha ... a full recovery, and soon. We will keep her in our prayers. She is so talented and I know, from our personal messages, she is a wonderful lady and wife.

The song and video are terrific!

Ich liebe alles über dieses Projekt ... deine Vorstellung und deine Endübergabe. Einfach fabelhaft!

That was too much fun! You are not only a gifted singer and musician ... you are s a complete and wonderful entertainer. What a great video and song!

Wishing both of you the very best.

Alan - Di, too!

Maha: Wir hoffen, dass Du sich völlig von deine Krankheit bald erholen. Du und Stefan sind gute Freunde zu uns.

Dear Alan,

let me, also on Maha's behalg,thank you so much for your heartwarming words. I know that you have gone and are still going through rough times - aging isn't very funny and it continues coming up with things everybody could perfectly do without... But we have to take them as they come, and the only thing we can do is taking good care of our loves.

Your German is still amazing, although I guess you don't have much practice these days. Gross-Umstadt, that you remeber so well, has already had some very nice and sunny spring days, which means that every citizen grabs the chance to have a nice evening eating and drinking on our historic market place.

Out of the blue the winter returtned yesterday and there was even a little snow which is very unusual for this time of the year and after such a friendly period. We're all curious what summer will bring, because the climate even here has become pretty weird: During the last ten years we had eight of the hottest summers of almost a hundred years and they say that even it would rain daily until autumns it would hardly be enough to compensate last year's drought.

But I'm aware that our summers are nothing compared to the heat you have...

Dear Alan, I am always flattered to receive your compliments on my music and videos as I rate your musical abilities so highly. So thank you once again for your very kind comment - I'm glad you enjoyed 'the thing'.

Please give my best regards to Di; Maha aand I hope that she has recovered from her illness and can enjoy her life with her wonderful husband.

All the best to you both,

Stefan