Originally Posted By: animarorecords
floyd,

Great production!
Nice vocal and harmonies.
It is warm and heartfelt.
It was thought that the prosody of the lyrics was wonderful and to induce a beautiful melody.
I think that the combination of this lyricist and you is very compatible.
I'm a little jealous of having wonderful music mates, including Janice & Bud around you.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Shigeki Adachi - thanks for all the fine comments. I am fortunate to have talented folks to make music with!!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Don't know how I missed this BUT I'm glad I'm catching up!!! Emotionally touching with a beautiful flow. Always hard to pick lyrics that stand out in an FJ song cause they're all so damn good, but these are amazing:

how do you gather
something so shattered
like some puzzle in the dark
i'm doing my best
working on my broken heart

The prosody in this song is wonderful!! If you heard the music played on strings in a film, it would perfectly back a heartbreak scene. Harmonies work beautifully (hats off to our forum vocal queen). Another great song from not just another great writer! Wonderful Floyd!!! Take care. Greg

Greg - thanks for having a listen!! And for that fine review! Appreciate it!!!

Originally Posted By: mkg50
Nice song Floyd. Your vocal is a perfect fit.
The theme through the verses of trying to put one's life (heart) back together marries beautifully with the chorus line of "like some puzzle in the dark".
Cheers,
Mike

Mike - good to have you drop in for a listen. Thanks!!

Originally Posted By: rayc
I can't believe I missed this.
It's a cracker - the harmony vocals are ace and add a little bit of gloss to the already excellent package.
Certainly didn't feel like 3mins +.
Congrats on a classic.

Thanks, ray... appreciate you having a go at this...