So I'm considering this for a template to use for your songs. I know some people use a "song formula," so why not a comment formula? This may REALLY speed up my ability to comment on your music. Here it is...

Quote:
Wow Floyd, you did it AGAIN! I really don't know how you consistently put out such high quality songs; but you do.

First off the title [Insert Song Title], is really catchy. It draws you in to see where this song is going to take you. It doesn't disappoint either.

Lyrically, it's always impressive. You have a very well crafted ability to create songs with lyrics that work; without sounding like you are trying too hard. They are simple, conversational; and keep you listening. None of those are easy to do. You manage all three in this song. I especially like these lines...

[Insert 1 to Several lines from the song]

The singing is always great. I think you know I feel your delivery is consistently fantastic.

Janice sounds great on the backing vox/harmonies. That's a given. What a great sound!

Production, always top notch. Never a question of expectation from that. Bud NEVER disappoints. He does two things consistently. 1-underestimates his abilities. 2-Surpasses what us mere mortals can do. Excellent!

So, once again, you nailed it. Totally pro. It's a great representation of what can be done.

I feel like I'm repeating myself with each of your songs; but it's always meant. Another great one!

I'm sure I will have to do some editing; but it's a start. Rough draft complete. Now, I just need to make sure it says all I need it to. I am curious if anyone thinks I'm serious about this concept. lol

Anyway, in all seriousness. Another great song. I could go into many aspects of the song; but really would be repeating myself.

Thanks for making it and sharing it. Also, welcome back! smile

Last edited by HearToLearn; 05/06/19 08:38 AM.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.