Originally Posted By: floyd jane

Okay... I can go with the template thing... with a couple of caveats...

YOU FORGET TO FILL IT OUT! What ARE those quotable lines???

Floyd, I can't be expected to do everything. I mean, what next? Have my assistant take a dictation on what what I feel those lines would be? My goodness; my wife already has plenty to do! Give her a break man. wink

You see, as a song writer, you want to start imagining being your listener. Then, and only then, can you relate to them better. Perhaps filling in the blanks about what I would think the great lines would be, would be a good start. crazy

Quote:
You seem to be giving Bud credit for my production/mix? What's up with that?? You know I think the world of Bud (he knows that, too, hopefully), but he gets plenty of credit for his own impeccable productions/mixes. Really. He DOES record Janice's incredible harmonies - and adds the processing to them, generally - and send them to me... But geez...

I knew he didn't on this song; but I clearly didn't think you actually read all of our comments...and there are MANY.

It's obvious what needs to be done here. Multiple forms! I've been sitting at the DMV since you wrote this yesterday to see how to create many, many forms with subtle differences. If anyone can help number f212 accomplish this; they can!

Quote:
[stamp] Thanks! [/stamp]

smile smile wink

How did you get you stamp to work on here? Mine just leaves ink "Thanks!" marks all over my monitor.

Again, really great song. You placement of rhyme has seemed to have shifted; and I REALLY like it! It makes your songs really catchy but not in a "Barney" kind of way. You songs are so well crafted; it's impressive. Keep 'em comin'!

Last edited by HearToLearn; 05/09/19 03:02 AM.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.