Thanks so much, Gentlemen. I'll get the "selection" down eventually.

Yes it is a lot like cutting between different live takes.

Some issues/questions:

1. When I select "all" riffs, it seems that one appears below the track I'm working on and the remainder get pushed to the bottom of the board.

2. At least when multi-riffing the entire track, there's a lot of duplication in bars. I understand why, and I'm guessing honing in on a selection will eliminate that and deliver 2-7 completely different riffs?

3. Does using the "bar" or "chord" view (as opposed to the track view) change anything about multi-riffing? Make it easier, more difficult, impossible?

I think I might be well served to eliminate some tracks when I'm doing this to avoid track clutter. Then work on one track at a time as needed and save it when ready, repeat and rinse with other tracks, then load up what I have in DAW of choice. Like most things I do, that may be the hard way.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground