Thanks.

We got some gigs doing realtor sales parties in model homes. They want quiet music and they love us. The models will be furnished so we will have to be compact. One less speaker is a good thing.

The parties are only 2 hours, and they pay well, even after agent commission. I'll probably leave the guitar at home and cover those parts on the wind synth.

And yes, I might be thinking power amp, and back in the vacuum tube days when there was a giant transformer to heat up. It's been a long, long time since I took those electronics classes, and just about everything has changed since then - mostly for the better.

Back in the old days, we either had a sound man, or someone else in the group ran the sound. I was lucky and had chord and harmony skills. Now that I'm in a duo, I have to learn to do everybody's job. But that's OK. Little by little I get smarter and smarter about different aspects of this making music business.

Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks