Hey all,

This is driving me up the wall :-(

Whenever I play a MIDI style, or sometimes even a song/demo with a single MIDI track, I will get a random note that starts on count-in and sustains through the entire duration of the track.

If anyone could help me with this I would very much appreciate it!

P.S. I have BiaB 2019 (whatever the full one is called these days, but not the audiophile) with all latest patches/updates installed.

Update: First let me say that I had tried the MIDI Panic thing before initially posting this without success.

A few more things have since popped up which may help narrow things down (and I will paste this in the OP, for the newcomers who are reading from the top).

1. It's not just MIDI styles, or even files/sings with a single MIDI track I have this problem with. RTs are now having a audio note from one the random tracks sustaining throughout even where no MIDI is present at all.

2. (and this one is the oddest). I found that if I mute and unmute the melody track in the mixer panel the note immediately disappears--this is regardless of whether or not that slot is actually populated with a track(!)

So, in short, it appears that this is not a MIDI thing, and I'm getting a strange hunch that this may be a driver thing? I just updated all my drivers yesterday, so I have no idea why I'm getting this hunch in the first place...

Anyway, thanks again for all the kind offers of assistance!

Edit 2: Got weirder, adding to clip showing the glitch in action:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18hn_dBta-UlVXPkY474jZKrGRHa4qyQX/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by DeaconBlues09; 05/22/19 09:20 PM.

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB