The Merish device looks very capable.
But its over $1000 Euro in price

I believe the future of mp3/midi/wav track playback will be apps running on phones and tablets.
The i/o paths (Midi/digital/analog) for these devices is usually more than adequate for most people
I currently use a hardwire from the tablet to the PA rather than bluetooth.
I expect I will use a bluetooth connection for this in the near future. Maybe.

Apps for IOS and Android devices that perform a lot of features cost anywhere from 0 to 25 Euros.
So, you can do some experimenting for not a lot of money.

I currently use Anytune Pro for live gigs. I use the IOS version on both a tablet and a phone.
Besides set creation and playback it also sports bluetooth for control (pedal) via midi.
I use a IK blueboard with midi settings for start/stop playback, next track, previous track, eq on/off.
I connect a cheap expression pedal to the blueboard and have master track volume control also via midi.
It works pretty well.
You can do some configurable arranging with it also. I have not done that
Its spot on worth 20 euro.

I just started with a program called MultiTracker that allows playback and control of individual tracks in an arrangement.
I have some desired functionality I am trying to work out with the developers. This may be a great app for the future.

There are a number of apps specialized for worship also. I have not pursued any of these.

Hope this helps

biab2023(Mac)
Logic Pro X