Hi Deej,

This is a fantastic listen. You and John have created some truly outstanding songs and this is way up there in the stratosphere with the best of them.

Your arrangement of this song and your singing of it is professional through and through. I would love to have your ability!

In case this is useful information, and I sincerely hope that I'm not interfering, I agree with floyd. The line "I wish love grew that way" took me out of the lyrics for a second. To me, this lyric phrase came across as a negative comment in amongst a sea of positivity that was created by the arrangement, the vibe, your and John's other lyrics and your singing. Did you try something like.... "that's the power of nature's way" or maybe something like "when nature comes out to play"? As an alternative thought, since sun and rain come from the heaven's, maybe using "heaven" or "heaven's" is a good linking word in line 2.

The above said, please keep in mind that it's just my thinking on one small aspect. I liked the song a lot and really enjoyed listening to it.

If I was asked to summarise my listening journey into a single word, I'd say.... "Brilliant!"

All the best,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024