You can make this work by rendering the MIDI Style to a WAV audio and importing the rendered audio and use Bar Settings to mute each style to hear the song play correctly.

I recreated your chord chart and here are the steps I took to get it to play perfectly. The first 8 bars are the _T_FISHIN,STY (All Real Tracks) to begin the song and it changed to PATSY1.STY (All Midi) style at bar 9.

First, I generated the Chord Chart with the all MIDI Patsy1.Sty, rendered and saved it to my Desktop as a WAV Audio file.

I imported the Patsy midi rendered audio file and made sure it synced it to the BIAB Chord Chart generated song.

Using Bar Settings, I muted the Audio track at the first Bar in Bar Settings. I opened Bar Settings at Bar 9 and Muted All Tracks and unmuted the Audio Track.

I changed the Style to _T_FISHIN,STY (All Real Tracks) and generated the song.

The first 8 bars of the RealTracks Style played and at Bar 9, the RT Style muted and the Rendered MIDI style played as it should.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.