Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
I seem to recall that such funding ideas have been suggested in the past, and that PG Music has not wished to entertain them.

While your efforts are worthy of consideration, the program simply should not still have this significant limitation. Only PG Music can correct that, and they need to be willing to undertake the task, something that has not occurred up until this point in time.

You may be right, VideoTrack, but I read through numerous discussions on this topic (after searching for it using Google) and couldn't find any suggestions of this nature anywhere. (If I had found one, I wouldn't have posted my suggestion.) However, during my most recent search for this topic (just a few minutes ago), I did find a discussion (from August 2016) I hadn't read before that contains a comment by jazzmammal in which he claims that addressing this limitation is "one of the primary reasons Real Band was created." IOW, RB is PG Music's suggested workaround, which is essentially the same as my workaround (except that I use Tracktion 6 because of its simpler GUI and minimal use of resources). This same discussion also touches on the Midi limitations that MarioD mentioned above. Here's a link to that discussion in case anyone is interested in reading through it:

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=361295&page=1

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V