Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Do we really want a second thread with a discussion on this? The original post was here: https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=539225#Post539225

While I support the fixing of the 255-bar limit, I am not willing to give advice to PG Music on how they should do it. I trust that they know their business better than I do, and I know they are already well aware of this limitation.

Of course, this is a Wishlist forum, and this is a wish, with a suggestion for a fix. So let's see where the discussion goes, but perhaps try not to duplicate that discussion in both threads.

I agree, Matt, especially considering how far the discussion over there has progressed. So, perhaps this discussion should merely consist of +1 bumps that support the idea and reinforce the need for this limitation to be fixed. My understanding is that fixing this limitation has been the most requested item of all time on the wish list for BiaB.

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V