Originally Posted By: rharv
Maybe try making all BB tracks Regular tracks (as mentioned in the other thread) so RB stops trying to behave like BiaB.
Then Save As a SEQ file.
This may make the song start honoring the RB standards (instead of RB trying to honor the BiaB format)
Once saved as SEQ file;
Then highlight the desired tracks from measure 241 forward and regenerate those .. or maybe highlight the desired tracks and regenerate the whole song.

If you opened a BiaB file and never saved it to SEQ format, maybe RB is still dealing with the 255 limit while trying to work with a file in the BiaB format.
Just a thought

If I open a BiaB file in RB I always immediately 'make all BB tracks regular tracks' and save as a SEQ file so RB behaves as expected .

rharv, the screen shot in your previous comment does not apply because there is no "make all BB tracks regular tracks" item on that menu under Audio Effects. IOW, there are no BB tracks in the song, only the midi track of the melody. I could save the file as a SEQ file and reopen it, but it still won't have any tracks but the midi track, so doing this may not be of help.

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V