Originally Posted By: Pipeline
I reported the this issue with RealBand in the beta testing forum.
You could run 2 instances of Biab,
save the first and second half the chord sheet in MuseScore,
load one xml into the first instance of Biab and the second half into the other,
you can then highlight the bars in each instance of Biab and drag export them into Tracktion so the second one will include the ending.

EDIT: I just hope they will give the plugin more than 255 bars also.

Creating two parts of the song in MuseScore is fairly easy and quick to do. But are you suggesting that I start BiaB twice---once for each instance? And is it possible to drag and drop a group of arrangement bars from BiaB directly into Tracktion 6? I've never tried that. Instead, I save the entire arrangement as a .WAV file from BiaB and then import the .WAV file into Tracktion. It gets imported as a self-contained long rectangular box that can be moved around and have its length adjusted in various ways. That's why Traction has been such a help with this issue. Also, which plugin are you referring to in your post?

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V