All Sensitive and Stuff

A tongue-in-cheek title. This piece was picked up years ago as the "background music" for a you-tube video promoting a suburban California health spa. Last time I looked, I found that video (and thus the piece) had probably more viewers/listeners than ALL my other song combined. Who'da thunk it?

BIAB midi style run through hard synth with just a little love shown to the flute melody (a few changed notes/durations and a few "grace notes" added for more realism).

I likely bent a lot of "theory" with this piece, though I didn't know that's what I was doing at the time. I just typed in chords that sounded good to me following one another until I cam full-circle.

This is and was always intended to be an "instrumental". Given that all I have left of this production is this mix, that will extend forever into the future. Indeed, I'm posting it for your hoped-for enjoyment, but also to stay involved while putting off recording vocals for another piece as long as possible. Tis a real pity when a "singer-songwriter" finds himself unable to sing.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground