I used BIAB many years ago and liked it. I have recently updated to 2019 and feel very disappointed...so much so that I'm considering returning.

- Manual doesn't appear to correlate with the 2019 version, including icons and menu choice names. I have the MegaPak.
- Thought Sampletank comes with it, but it doesn't?
- Cant find any explanation of Aria or Spforzando
= Every time I open BIAB (and see the blank song with one C chord), only the drums work. Manually selecting sounds for other instruments sometimes works, sometimes not
- I can't change the drum sound. Literally, I select a Midi sound or other sound and nothing changes
- Menu and icons and options feel very cluttered...4K monitor may be an issue, but scaling doesn't help much. My eyes hurt.
- I don't absolutely need the software but thought it could be a useful sketch tool.

Is it expected that learning to use BIAB is an exceptionally steep learning curve? I've spent 4 hours on it today and have accomplished close to nothing. I can't even get a simple default song with one chord to play using all the instruments. I feel like this software may not be worth my time spent. :-(