Originally Posted By: Rain1
Hello
has anyone found, or made, a drum real track style that has a predominant ride cymbal on every quaver for a slightly swing funk style about 85, please?
thanks

Ohhhhh, I LOVE THIS SOUND and I got the exact beat for you fam!

I spend hours at work (I work from home) dragging a playlist of dozens of RD tracks straight from the RealDrum folder into a playlist in my media player, which I play in the background while work, and when something REALLY hits my ear, I take a screencap of it so I can refer back to it later.

As of right now, I've only heard ONE variation, of ONE sub-style, of ONE beat that captures that sound PERFECTLY (although I haven't listened to EVERY track so don't take this as gospel...I'm sure there are quite a few more).

You ready for it?

It's SouthernPopNeoSoulsw16^ variation 3; substyle b (don'y forget the b substyle bit, because substyle "A" of variation 3 is something totally different (A is hat,snare, and B is ride,snare).

Oh, and the actual track number is 316 (see screenshot)

Editing to add that the recommended tempo range for the track is 60-110, so it's right in your target zone :-)

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Ride.PNG (98.3 KB, 36 downloads)
Last edited by DeaconBlues09; 06/16/19 11:33 PM.

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB