They are two different programs .. with much different workflow solutions.

In a nutshell; yes BiaB is faster/more convenient when working on new ideas (song/style creation). RB is better/more flexible if you already know what you want, though maybe not as fast. It overcomes many BiaB limitations from bar/track limits to audio routing possibilities. Yet retains the generation feature.

Your original issue was the 255 limit, which can be be gotten around in RB .. but not if you want RB to act like BiaB (keep using BB tracks). Then it reverts to BiaB-like behavior (in ways you may not want) and is slower anyways.
RB is unique in that it really has 2 'modes'. Whether you use BB tracks, or make all tracks regular tracks, can be a huge difference.

Once in RB, I, like Silvertones, make all BB tracks regular tracks right away. Then they behave as expected for me.
If I want BiaB behavior, I use BiaB. When I'm ready to expand and really build out the song I go to RB next.

Then I may end up going to Powertracks or ProTracks or Reaper or Audition or Traktion or whatever fits next for the particular project. It may never leave RB for some stuff.

It's all about workflow and getting comfortable with the software you want to use for the job you want to get done.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome