Ian,

Unless I've missed something and I'm not understanding your post correctly, here's how I'd do what you want...

1. Identify which midi track is the drum track, it's usually on midi channel 10.

• As you probably already know, this can be done by loading in the midi file then using the green SEQ button to open a window that allows users to identify the individual midi channels in the file. Unless you specified otherwise, the midi file will load onto the Melody track.

2. Still in the SEQ window, left-click on the "Edit" column "..." and delete each channel sequentially except the drum channel.

3. At this point the Melody track will contain just the Drum Midi.

4. If your song does not use the Melody track, simply leave the drum midi here and it will play from here.

• If you don't hear the drums after deleting the other tracks, then this means that you will need to set the Melody track to midi channel 10 -- found under "Options | Preferences | MIDI Channels".

5. Lastly, if you want to put the drums on any other track, as Charlie Fogle has mentioned, use the "Edit\Copy Special...\Copy/Move Tracks..." options.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024