There are many gifted, talented, kind folk out there that spend many, many years getting to know things that they put down for other people to use. There are also many people busting their guts to get to know stuff that they decide to share to make things better for others. Do they deserve to get paid? There are other people improving the way technology is used to some personal great sacrifice. Should they be paid?

I pay for software because it is right to do so. Not because I have to but I support those that do the hard yards. I must be nuts because I often even support “free stuff” that ask for a donation. I also offer help where I think it can do some good because I can.

I get very p%ssed orf at people knocking off software. (But I was in the IT business and development area for many years.). Sorry if my language offends.

Tony

Last edited by Teunis; 06/22/19 02:50 AM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1