Nigel,

Did you provide a sample sgu/mgu file with frozen tracks as Andrew requested +++ HERE +++ March 08, 2019?

The full name of RealTracks 3211 is "Harmonica, SoloistBluesShuffleFieryLD SW 130". The folder contains 25 audio files. A sample sgu/mgu file will go a long ways toward identifying issues. With a sample file and your notes identifying what bars and beats have issues PG Music support can identify what audio the program selected. With that in mind, emailing a sample sgu file is definitely the next step forward toward resolution.

Email to "support@pgmusic.com". Make sure in the email header indicates the email is about an issue with RealTracks 3211, "Harmonica, SoloistBluesShuffleFieryLD SW 130". I would indicate that Andrew requested the sample sgu file and provide a link to this thread. I would also include whatever notes you made regarding which bars and beats have issues.

However, I suspect there may be another possibility. When I used the RealTracks Picker I noticed RealTracks 3211 is one of 10 RealTracks included in RealTracks set 303. When I read the memo notes for the RealTracks I keep seeing terms like "blistering", "fiery" and "gritty". I translate those words to loosely mean "distorted", "full of runs" and "more distortion".

I'm wondering if the issue isn't more that you don't agree with the production guidelines provided to the artist more than there are errors in the recordings? If you're wanting a smooth, easy blues performance then these RealTracks aren't for you. I remember when this set was first released I wondered aloud in a forum post if the set had any simple variations that weren't so busy and direct input without the distortion.

If the second possibility is what's going on then the next step is to make a wishlist request in the +++ Styles and RealTracks Wishlist +++ section of the forum.

I can read your frustration and desire to have a RealTracks that works for you. I hope my ideas help.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard01.jpg (270.49 KB, 143 downloads)
Harmonica RealTracks 3211
Last edited by Jim Fogle; 06/27/19 06:14 AM. Reason: Added screen shot

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home