Originally Posted By: MarioD
Robert, you are a master of lyrics, i.e. very deep but they flow extremely beautifully. Your vocal is excellent and your mix is top shelf.

Great song.

Mario,
I appreciate your liking the sound of the lyrics as well as the meaning.
Thank you!

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Another intriguing song with delicious words. This is an ambitious lyric, and it takes much work to get words like that to fit a melody, I think. You've done well and I enjoyed it with your very good singing.

That`s very kind and much appreciated!

Originally Posted By: rayc
I lovely concept and a lovely execution of it.

In a way it is a "concept" song as I wrote it to be the closing track on a collection of story type folk songs.
Thanks for your listen.

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Robert ...

You are an exceptional lyricist. Your lyrics always paint indelible images. Loved the cello, though brief. YUou simply own this genre. what a great listen!

Alan

Thank you for your ongoing support,Alan.

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Robert,

A nice job of "painting the lighthouse picture". Like a movie...

The instrumentation is well chosen, the vocal and mix good. There were times that the lyric seemed to be "trying too hard" to fit the melody??

fj

Floyd,
Thanks for the positives.
I`ve read about some about the rigours of building and operating the old pre-automation lighthouses- its one of those subjects where a little suggestion gives listeners instant pictures.
I went back & forth about the phrase "incandescent vapor" being not easily singeable, otherwise I`d need examples of what you hear.

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Robert,

All I can say is that this song is stunning...

Bob

Thank you!

Robert