GetReal, I support Matt's comments. This is a User Forum where users share ideas and try to help each other. There is no guarantee that PG Music staff will be involved with or witness any of these discussions.

Your issue might be better resolved by contacting PG Music support directly, rather than criticizing end users for not providing an answer. I also agree that it would be beneficial if a resolution had been posted but there may be many reasons that this did not eventuate. I haven't witnessed anyone here looking for "some momentary heroic image". That's not how the users on this forum generally operate.

Please communicate with PG Music Support directly, and please do post the resolution you find here.

Even though we could not have known previously, no welcome is apparently needed for you for Band In A Box, but welcome to the user forums is in order.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones