Originally Posted By: silvertones
As I mentioned. I have spoken personally with THE Developer. He is aware and working on fixes. Why would you continue to contact underlings on this matter. It'll just muddy the waters more.Give the guy a chance.

Sorry, Silvertones, but I didn't contact any underlings. I received a reply from Alyssa at Tech Support in response to a followup email that I had sent a couple of weeks ago. So, all I did was write her back and give her what she asked for because of her statement that they were unable to reproduce the problem. Are you saying that I shouldn't have written her back or that I should have said something different in my email? Sorry if I "upset the apple cart," but that wasn't my intent. Because you have direct contact with THE developer, feel free to make him aware of these emails between me and Alyssa.

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V