Originally Posted By: Will Josef
Hi Stefan,

So good to hear from you again! I hope everything is well with you and your family. I - and probably many other people - miss your innovative videos and music a lot! I hope you will soon have the energy to produce again (I know the hot weather in Germany doesn't really help ones energy levels..)

Thanks a lot for listening and your kind comments! Now, please make some music for us...

Will

Dear Will,

those are really very kind and uplifting words - thank you so much for them.

Well, Maha is still very sick, but we are happy to at least see some light at the end of the tunnel (hoping it's not an oncoming train smile ).

But she is so brave and although she's still feeling very weak she insisted on trying to do some working on one of my new songs - ten minutes at a time, but that's such a great progress ! And as soon as she puts her hand on my music it immediately sounds twice as good as before!

Before she got ill I had started to work on several projects so there are some videos that only need her to take care of the song itself.

So I hope that I will be able to post a new video in the course of the next few weeks.

I really hope that you and yours are in good health and you can enjoy the summer. Today it's OK over here: about 24, 25 degrees - that's my idea of a lovely summer day.

All the best, dear Will, and thanks a lot again for your very nice message.

Take good care,

Stefan