I've been out of town on pleasure and business, and found out about the loss of a close friend a couple days ago, so I've been out of pocket. Glad to be back...

Originally Posted By: trapper456
Steve that was very beautiful. My mother passed away Dec 19th 2017 so your song brought tears to my eyes. My mom was the most important thing in my world. My father died when he was 28 years old fro lukima. (Bone and Blood Cancer) so my mom was mom and dad since I was 2 years of age. I was almost 50 when she passed away fro (brain cancer) a tumor in the brain called a gleoblastoma, and I have a love for her that never dies just like you talk about in your song. Thank you for writing this song, it really got to my heart strings.

Thanks, trapper456. I'm glad the song touched you. I hope it brought some healing to your hurt. Blessings to you!

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Your were blessed to have such a wise and loving father and he was equally blessed to have a son that learned from and appreciated him.

As floyd said "everything about this is beautiful." And the verse he quoted is also our favorite of the write - a write packed with thought provoking and well crafted lines.

We couldn't agree more and there is little left to say other than your vocal and instrumental performances perfectly delivered the sentiment.

Thank you for sharing it.

J&B

Hey Janice and Bud, nice to hear from you! Really appreciate your wonderful words. Glad you like this one!

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Great tribute, really beautiful and touching in all its simplicity, message deep from your soul. Marktree and solo fiddle are nice additions for the mood. Your vocal track is engineered very well.

Janne

Thanks so much, Janne! Really appreciate your time listening and posting on this one. Glad you like it!

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann